1. How do I get started?
·Contact us by email, text or telephone. The first contact is the most comprehensive as we are getting to know each other and all of the specifics. Once we establish a profile card, the rest is fast and convenient for you! Simply a matter of when and where?
2. How often should my dog be groomed?
· It is completely up to you. If your pet could speak, the request would be once a week. Dogs love to be clean and fresh. You may notice a walk with a strut after a session with PAW SPA! Things to think about; older dog odor, outdoor active dog dirt, are you having visitors or a social event at home? Will someone be caring for your pet and you want to present the cleanest, nicest smelling dog? Will the pet be having medical procedures? The majority of our clients commit to once a month.
3. Do you use warm water?
· Yes! We treat your pet the way you would want to be treated. We have a generator and a brake heater to ensure the water temperature is comfortable for your pet.
4. Can I take a tour of your truck?
Absolutely! We pride ourselves on having the cleanest vans in the industry and would love to show the process and how we treat the comfort and safety of your pet at the Paw Spa.
5. How long does the pet styling process take?
Generally it takes between 1-2 hours.
7. Is mobile pet styling more expensive than taking my pet to a physical location?
· There is a convenience upcharge of approximately $20. We use fresh towels on every pet, heated water, a comfortable climate controlled setting in the van, private, one-on-one appointment, no cages and of course the expertise, talent and care of Mary, the owner.
8. What is included in the full service pet styling package?
· The full service includes: Full bath with premium Paul Mitchell Pet Products- Oatmeal Shampoo to reduce itching, two full shampoo and rinse cycles, nails trimmed, eyes cleaned, inner ears cleaned anal glands expressed, fresh clean towel dry, fluff drying, and style to breed standards or your personal preference are all included.
9. What payment methods do you accept?
Check and Cash